1/2 C. Finely Ground Breadcrumbs, made from dried Canyon Bakehouse Country White Bread
1/4 C. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1/2 C. All-purpose Flour
2 Eggs, whisked
2 Medium Zucchini, sliced
Prepared Marinara Sauce or Ranch Dressing, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the breadcrumbs, parmesan and seasonings.
- Individually, place the flour and whisked eggs in additional shallow dishes.
- Coat each zucchini slice consecutively in flour, egg, and the breadcrumb mixture. Place each one on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake the coated slices for about 15 minutes on the center rack, until the outsides are brown and crisp.
- Allow the chips to cool for 10 minutes before serving with marinara dipping sauce and/or ranch dressing.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 15 min