Wild Mushroom Burger
Featured ProductBurger Buns
Wild mushrooms sautéed with garlic, shallots, and white wine on a grass-fed beef burger with goat cheese and greens.
1 lb. Grass-fed beef burger
Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
6 oz. Wild Mushrooms, sliced
1 Tbsp. Butter, plus more
1 Garlic Clove, sliced
1 Shallot, sliced
Salt and Pepper, to taste
¼ C. White Wine
4 Canyon Bakehouse Burger Buns, toasted
¼ C. Garlic Aioli
6 oz. Goat Cheese
- In a large frying pan, sauté the sliced mushrooms with 2 Tbsp. of water over medium heat until just softened.
- Slide the mushrooms toward the outside of the pan and melt the butter in the center.
- Add the sliced garlic and shallots. Season with salt and pepper and cook for one minute before incorporating the mushrooms. Cook two more minutes and add the wine. Sauté until the liquid evaporates and the mushrooms are tender. Set aside.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper before forming 4 patties, slightly flattened.
- Place the patties on a hot grill or an oiled stovetop grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook until browned on both sides and tension can be felt in the center.
- Spread the toasted buns with garlic aioli and add the patties. Top each burger with goat cheese, the mushroom mixture and arugula.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 20 min