WEBBED CHOCOLATE FUDGE TART
2 Pkg. Canyon Bakehouse Brownie Bites
2 C. Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1 C. Canned Coconut Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
8 Chocolate Covered Almonds
1 C. Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
Parchment or Wax Paper
1 C. White Chocolate Chips
Resealable plastic sandwich bag
Orange and Black Sprinkles (optional)
WHITE CHOCOLATE WEBBING
- Press the brownie bites into 3-4 non-stick tart pans.
- Place the dark chocolate in a medium-sized glass bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, bring the coconut milk to a simmer.
- Pour the hot coconut milk over the chocolate and allow it to stand for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vanilla to the mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the formed crusts and chill the tarts for 1-2 hours.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler. Whisk until smooth before pouring into a resealable sandwich bag. Clean the double boiler and repeat with the white chocolate chips.
- To make the spider legs, snip the tip of the bag with the melted semi-sweet chocolate to make a 1/8-inch opening. Pipe 16-20 “M” shapes onto the parchment paper, about 1 ½ inches tall and 2 inches wide. Place the baking sheet in the freezer and allow the legs to set for 10 minutes.
- As with the semi-sweet, snip the tip of the bag with the melted white chocolate. Moving from the center outward, pipe a spiral on top of each chilled tart.
- Using a toothpick, drag the white chocolate from the center of the tart outward in 8 directions, creating a web.
- Sprinkle the edges of the web with orange and black sprinkles, if desired.
- Chill the tarts again while the spiders are assembled.
- To assemble the spiders, pipe two dots of melted semi-sweet chocolate onto one side of each chocolate covered almond. Gently loosen the “M” shapes from the waxed paper and affix them (upside down) to the almonds (two each). Allow the spiders to remain upside down until the legs are set. Place them back in the freezer for a few minutes, if needed.
- Once the spider legs are set, turn them over to stand and place two on top of each webbed tart. Keep the tarts chilled until ready to serve.
Prep: 60 min
Cook: 0 min