Triple Decker Sandwich
4 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread
2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
1 Egg, hard-boiled, halved
2 Strips Crispy Bacon
2 Thick Slices Beefsteak Tomato
½ Avocado, sliced thick
- Spread one side of each untoasted bread slice with mayonnaise.
- Assemble the first layer with halved hard-boiled eggs and bacon.
- Place the second slice of bread on top of the first layer with the mayo side up and assemble the second layer with tomato slices.
- Place the third slice of bread over the second layer and assemble with thick avocado slices.
- Finally, place the fourth slice of bread on top of the third layer with the mayo side down.
- Cut the sandwich lengthwise.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 0 min