TOASTED ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZAS WITH PANCETTA AND BROCCOLI
Featured ProductHoney Whole Grain English Muffins
Mozzarella, ricotta, broccoli, pancetta, and olives on toasted English Muffins with an olive oil drizzle and red chili flakes
4 Canyon Bakehouse Honey Whole Grain English Muffins, halved
1/3 C. Ricotta Cheese
4 oz. Sliced Pancetta
2 C. Broccoli Florets
1 C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
½ C. Mediterranean olives
Olive Oil, for drizzling
Red chili flakes, for garnish
- Place the English muffin halves face up on the baking sheet lined with foil.
- Spread each muffin half with ricotta cheese.
- Assemble each muffin half with pancetta, broccoli, shredded cheese and olives.
- Place the pizzas under a broiler on low for about 3-5 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Transfer the pizzas to a cooling rack and drizzle with olive oil.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 5 min