TOASTED ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZAS WITH PANCETTA AND BROCCOLI
4 Canyon Bakehouse Honey Whole Grain English Muffins, halved
1/3 C. Ricotta Cheese
4 oz. Sliced Pancetta
2 C. Broccoli Florets
1 C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
½ C. Mediterranean olives
Olive Oil, for drizzling
Red chili flakes, for garnish
- Place the English muffin halves face up on the baking sheet lined with foil.
- Spread each muffin half with ricotta cheese.
- Assemble each muffin half with pancetta, broccoli, shredded cheese and olives.
- Place the pizzas under a broiler on low for about 3-5 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Transfer the pizzas to a cooling rack and drizzle with olive oil.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 5 min