Toast with Peanut Butter and Cinnamon-Infused Honey
2 Slices Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread, toasted
3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp. Cinnamon Infused Honey (below)
8 Cinnamon Sticks
1 Pint Honey
Cinnamon Infused Honey
- Prepare a double boiler by adding 3 C. water to a 2 qt. saucepan over medium-high heat and placing a glass bowl on top. Adjust the heat as the water comes to a gentle boil.
- Place the cinnamon sticks in the bowl and pour the honey on top.
- Stirring occasionally, allow the honey to infuse for 2 hours. Check the water level at one hour, refilling as needed.
- Once the honey has infused, remove the cinnamon sticks with a slotted spoon. Pour the honey into a lidded jar and allow it to cool for 30-60 minutes before using.
- To make the toast, spread each slice with peanut butter and finish with infused honey.
- As a decorative touch, use a toothpick to pull the peanut butter layer through honey. Pull from left to right, alternating in reverse.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 2 hours