Featured ProductBurger Buns
Burger steamed with spicy relish and a slice of American cheese served with yellow mustard on a gluten-free bun.
1 lb. 85% Lean Ground Beef
3 Tbsp. Onion, minced
1 Clove Garlic, minced
Salt & Pepper, to taste
½ C. Spicy Relish
4 slices American cheese
3 Tbsp. Water
4 Canyon Bakehouse Burger Buns
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Form the meat mixture into 4 patties, flattened.
- Place the patties in a grill pan over medium high heat. Cook until browned on both sides and slight tension can be felt in the center.
- Spoon spicy relish onto each patty and cover with a slice of American cheese.
- Add water to the pan and cover. Cook for 2-3 minutes more, until the cheese has melted.
- Serve the burgers on toasted buns with yellow mustard.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min