Turkey Bacon and Swiss Sandwich
This sweet and spicy sandwich with Dijon mustard and pepper jelly is a great way to use holiday leftovers.
- 3 oz. Thick Sliced Turkey Breast
- 2 Slices Thick Bacon, cooked
- 2 oz. Swiss Cheese, sliced
- Dijon Mustard
- Prepared Cranberry Pepper Jelly
- Canyon Bakehouse Honey Oat Bread, toasted
- Spread one slice of toast with Dijon mustard and the other with cranberry pepper jelly.
- Assemble the ingredients between the two slices of toast.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 0 min