Grilled Ham and Gruyere Sandwich with Shallot Butter & Everything Seasoning
This savory ham sandwich with melted gruyere cheese is brushed with a seasoned butter sauce and grilled to perfection.
- ½ lb. Shaved Ham
- ¼ lb. Sliced Gruyere
- ¼ C. Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Shallots, diced
- 2 Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Prepared “Everything” Seasoning (see below)
- 4 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Hawaiian Bread
- 1 Tsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tsp. Poppy Seeds
- 1 Tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tsp. Dried, Diced Onion
- 2 Tsp. Coarse Salt
- Heat a griddle or a skillet on the stovetop (medium heat).
- Layer the ham and gruyere onto two slices of bread and place the other slices on top.
- Mix the melted butter, Dijon mustard, diced shallots, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning.
- Brush the butter mixture onto the outsides of both sandwiches.
- Grill the sandwiches until golden.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 5 min