Roast Turkey with Mild Cheddar and Onion Jam
This delicious sandwich takes leftover turkey in a different direction with savory onion jam and mild cheddar cheese.
- 2 Tbsp. Prepared Onion Jam
- 3 oz. Leftover Roast Turkey
- 2 oz. Mild Cheddar, sliced
- Mixed Greens
- 2 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Heritage Whole Grain Bread, toasted
- Spread one slice of toast with onion jam.
- Lay the roast turkey over the jam.
- Add the sliced cheddar and greens.
- Top the sandwich with the other slice of toast.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 0 min