Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Garden Vegetables
This simple grilled cheese recipe layers grilled garden veggies with sliced mild cheddar for an easygoing and seasonally delicious sandwich.
- Canyon Bakehouse Heritage Honey White Bread
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Slices Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Thick Heirloom Tomato Slices
- 3 Zucchini Slices (lengthwise)
- Heat an outdoor BBQ grill.
- Spread the back sides of each bread slice with mayonnaise.
- Grill the sliced veggies for 2 minutes on each side.
- Layer the bread with cheese and grilled veggies.
- Place a cast iron skillet on one side of the hot grill.
- Place the sandwich into the hot skillet and grill each side for 2-3 minutes, until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 5 min
Servings: 1 sandwich