Spinach & Artichoke Dip Chicken Sandwich
For the spread
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach, finely chopped
For the sandwich
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Canyon Bakehouse Heritage Honey White Bread
- Havarti or provolone cheese slices
- Roasted red pepper, sliced thinly
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, artichoke hearts and spinach. Stir to combine.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and mix with 1/2-3/4 cup of the spread to evenly coat.
- Take 2 pieces of Canyon Bakehouse Heritage Honey White Bread and spread with the artichoke mixture. Top one piece of bread with a few slices of roasted red pepper followed by the cheese. Top the other piece of bread with a small handful of spinach. Place a scoop of the chicken mixture on top of the cheese followed by a crack of freshly ground pepper. Top with the other slice of bread.
- Grill or press in a panini press until hot a golden. Slice and serve. Enjoy!