Ultimate Farmer's Market Veggie Sandwich
- 1 1/2 cup shelled edamame soybeans (cooked and cooled)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- dash of sea salt and pepper
- 1/4-1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Deshell your edamame pods. Then simply combine your edamame, seeds, garlic, in a food processor.
- Blend then add in your oil, lemon, salt/pepper, and optional red pepper flakes.
- Blend again until thick pesto is formed. Scoop into a bowl and set aside or cover and store in fridge for later. Makes around 1 cup.
- Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread
- cucumber slices
- shredded red cabbage
- thinly sliced heirloom tomatoes
- bell pepper
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- pepperoncini or banana peppers
- sea salt & pepper
- 1 TB oil & vinegar combo
- it's key to start with the edamame pesto first. On bottom layer, then add your cucumber and remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle with olive oil/vinegar combo 1/2 tbsp or so. Salt/pepper. Top with sprouts.