Turkey, Cheddar and Apple on Rye
An easygoing roast turkey sandwich with mild cheddar, fresh sliced apple and crunchy cabbage slaw tossed in honey mustard dressing.
- 4 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Rye Style Bread, toasted
- ¾ lb. Sliced Roast Turkey Breast
- 4 oz. Sliced White Cheddar
- 1 Small Red Apple, half diced, half sliced
- ½ Small Green Cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¼ C.. Dried Cranberries
- ¼ C. Chopped Pecans
- 2 Tbsp. Honey Mustard Poppy Seed Dressing
- In a mixing bowl, make the slaw by combining the diced apple, sliced cabbage, dried cranberries and chopped pecans.
- Toss the slaw in the dressing.
- Assemble two sandwiches. For each, layer sliced apple, turkey breast, cheddar and slaw between two pieces of the toasted bread.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 0 min