Grilled Tri-Tip Sandwiches with Chipotle Mayo
We layered sliced grilled tenderloin, fresh heirloom tomatoes and cool avocado onto toasted 7 Grain bread for this satisfying summer sammie.
- 4 oz. Grilled tri tip, sliced
- 1 Heirloom Tomato, sliced thick
- ½ Avocado, sliced
- ½ C. Arugula
- 4 Slices Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread, toasted
- ¼ C. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 Canned Chipotle Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- In a blender, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, chipotle pepper and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- To make two sandwiches, spread the chipotle mayo onto two pieces of toast. Layer on the arugula, tomato and tri-tip. Place the other pieces of toast on top of each sandwich.
Yield: 2 sandwiches
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 5 min