Egg Salad Sandwich
This dressed up egg salad sandwich includes capers, red onions and salami on our toasted 7 Grain bread.
- 4 Hardboiled Eggs, chopped
- 2 oz. Thin Sliced Salami, cut crosswise in so ½ inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Capers
- 1 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Red Onion
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 8 Slices Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread, toasted
- Butter Lettuce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped eggs, salami pieces, mayonnaise, chopped herbs, capers and chopped shallots.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the egg salad onto four of the slices of toast.
- Add leaves of butter lettuce to each sandwich and top with remaining slices of toast.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min