Grand Canyon Burger
This super stacked beef burger will seem familiar and taste sensational. It’s all in the tangy sauce!
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 3 Tbsp. Onion, minced
- 1Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 4 slices American cheese
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded and diced
- Dill Pickle slices
- 8 Canyon Bakehouse Burger Buns (2 bottoms and 1 top per burger)
- ½ C. Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 tsp. White Vinegar
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp. Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Form the meat mixture into 4 patties, slightly flattened.
- Place the patties on the grill. Cook until browned on both sides and tension can be felt in the center.
- Right off the grill, place a slice of cheese onto each patty and set aside to make the tangy sauce.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the tangy sauce.
- Prepare four bottom buns and two top buns with tangy sauce and diced iceberg lettuce.
- To assemble each burger, layer two prepared bottom buns with two cheese covered patties and pickles. Place the tops of the buns and secure with toothpicks as needed.
Yield: 2 Burgers (2 patties each)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min