The Ultimate Italian Club Sandwich
This is the ultimate sammie, stacked tall with thin-sliced Italian meats, provolone cheese and cool, crunchy veggies.
- ¼ lbs. Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- ¼ lbs. Capicola, thinly sliced
- ¼ lbs. Ham, thinly sliced
- ¼ lbs. Provolone, thinly sliced
- Tomato slices
- Onion slices
- 4 slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread
- Pepperoncini, for garnish
- To build two sandwiches, spread the bottom slices with mayonnaise.
- Stack the meats, provolone and veggies on top of the mayonnaise.
- Drizzle the tops of the veggies with vinaigrette.
- Place the bread tops onto each sandwich and secure with toothpicks.