Hawaiian Ham and Swiss with Pineapple
Whether you’re headed to a tailgate party or the beach, bring along this classic grilled sandwich stacked tall with shaved ham and pineapple on our new Hawaiian Sweet Bread.
- ½ lb. Shaved Ham
- ¼ lb. Sliced Swiss Cheese
- ¼ C. Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 2 Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Poppy Seeds
- 2-4 Pineapple Rings
- 4 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Hawaiian Bread
- Heat a griddle or a skillet on the stovetop (medium heat).
- Layer the pineapple, ham and Swiss onto two slices of bread and place the other slices on top.
- Mix the melted butter, Dijon mustard, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds.
- Brush the butter mixture onto the outsides of both sandwiches.
- Grill the sandwiches until golden.