Sweets and Beets Sandwich
- 2 slices Canyon Bakehouse 7-Grain Bread
- 2 oz. Goat Cheese
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pepper, to taste
- ¼ C. Avocado, mashed
- 2-3 Slices Sweet Potato, baked
- Cucumber slices
- 1 Pickled Beet, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the goat cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper.
- Spread the goat cheese mixture onto one slice of bread and the avocado on the other.
- To assemble, layer the remaining ingredients on the sandwich as desired.