Balsamic Blackberry Grilled Cheese
- 2 pieces of Canyon Bakehouse Heritage Style Bread
- 1 cup of fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- basil for topping
- In a small sauce pan, add the blackberries, balsamic vinegar and 4 tablespoons of water. Cook until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and drain excess liquid from the sauce. Set aside.
- Grease a medium sized pan and turn to medium heat.
- Assemble the sandwich, starting with half the cheese, the blackberry sauce mixture and sprinkling the remainder of the cheese on top. Then add the basil.
- Grill until the bread turns golden brown and the cheese begins to melt.
- Eat immediately!