Greek Tuna Salad Panini
- 12 oz. Albacore Tuna, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Red onion, minced
- 1 Roma Tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Greek Olives, chopped
- 1 tsp. Capers
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil, plus more for grilling
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Herbs and Spices Seasoning
- Pepper, to taste
- 8 Slices Provolone Cheese
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 8 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread
- Heat panini grill or skillet.
- Flake the tuna into a large mixing bowl; add the onion, tomato, artichoke hearts, olives and capers and mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, vinegar and seasonings.
- Pour the dressing over the tuna mixture and combine.
- Assemble panini by layering provolone, tuna salad, and parsley between bread slices (outsides brushed with olive oil).
- Place the panini onto a grill or in a large cast iron skillet. If using a skillet, cover the panini with foil and place a second weighted skillet on top. Grill on both sides until cheese is melted.