Traditional Gluten Free Cuban Sandwich
- 2 slices of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Heritage Style Bread
- yellow mustard
- 1 large dill pickle, sliced
- 2 slices of Swiss cheese
- 4 slices of ham
- ½ tablespoon of butter for grilling
- Heat a panini press or a skillet on the oven on medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread mustard on the inside of each bread slice and top with sliced pickle, ham and Swiss cheese.
- Place in the panini press for about 5 -7 minutes, or until the cheese begins to get gooey and the bread is toasted. If you choose to make this on the stove top, simply use another heavy pot to press down the sandwich and then flip after about 4 minutes.
- Eat immediately!