Grilled Roast Beef Sliders
- ½ C. Red Onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ C. green bell peppers, sliced
- ¼ C. red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 8 Slices Gluten-free 7 Grain Bread
- Unsalted Butter, softened
- 8 Swiss Cheese Slices
- 1 lb. Roast Beef, thinly sliced
- On a griddle or a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Sautee the onions, peppers and garlic until softened and slightly caramelized. Season to taste.
- Cut the crusts from the bread slices, maintaining the size. Butter the outsides.
- Assemble the sliders with Swiss cheese, roast beef and sautéed vegetables.
- Flipping mid-way through, grill the sandwiches until the outsides brown and the cheese melts slightly.