Mini Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- ½ medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup of hot sauce (or use to your liking)
- ¼ C. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Heat oil over medium heat and sauté onions until soft.
- Add dried parsley, garlic powder, dill weed and thyme to the onions and cook for 2 minutes more.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the onion mixture and hot wings sauce.
- Add the chicken breasts to the slow cooker. Cover with the sauce mixture.
- Cook 2-3 hours on high.
- Shred chicken in sauce and serve on Mountain White Bread and cut into mini sandwiches, perfect for finger foods! Serve immediately!