Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich Dippers
Recipe created by Flippin Delicious
½ cup shredded cooked chicken
2-3 tablespoons buffalo hot sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, be sure to double check labels)
¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
½ cup shredded mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese
6 slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White
Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- In a small bowl mix together the chicken, hot sauce, blue cheese, and mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese. Divide the mixture into thirds and use it to make 3 sandwiches with the Mountain White Bread.
- Heat a skillet (I used a small non-stick skillet) over medium heat.
- Spread the top of the sandwich with a little mayo. Place each sandwich mayo side down in the hot pan, immediately spread the top of the sandwich with mayo, and then COVER the skillet and let cook for 2-4 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. (Covering the skillet helps the cheese to melt.)
- Flip the sandwich and then cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the second side is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly, cut each sandwich into thirds, and dip in ranch or blue cheese dressing as desired.