Roasted Butternut Squash Salad with Croutons and Honey Dijon Dressing
1 lb. Butternut Squash, peeled, seeded and diced to 1-inch
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
2 tsp. Finely Chopped Rosemary
6 slices Ancient Grain bread, cut to 1-inch squares
Mixed Winter Greens
3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
Pinch of Kosher Salt
1 tsp. Honey
Honey Dijon Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the squash with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped rosemary. Transfer the diced squash to the sheet before tossing the bread in the same bowl with the leftover dressing.
- Roast the squash for about 20 minutes until fork tender. Halfway through, turn the squash on the sheet. Incorporate the dressed bread and finish roasting.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ingredients for the dressing until emulsified.
- Arrange the squash and croutons on a bed of greens. Drizzle with Honey Dijon Dressing and sprinkle with chopped pistachios to serve.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 20 min