Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Sandwiches
3 Quarts Vanilla Ice Cream
2 C. Pumpkin Puree
2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp. Ground Ginger
½ tsp. Nutmeg
½ tsp. Allspice
½ tsp. Salt
2 Loaves Canyon Bakehouse Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Working in batches as needed, combine all ingredients (except for the bread) in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a 12×16 rimmed baking pan and place on a level shelf in the freezer. Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- To begin sandwich assembly, cut the ice cream into squares, roughly the same size as the bread.
- Use a spatula to lift the ice cream squares onto half of the bread slices, closing the sandwiches with the remaining slices.
- Wrap each sandwich in parchment or plastic wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour before serving.