Pumpkin Bread Pudding
5 pieces Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White, cut into 1-inch squares
¾ C. Heavy Whipping Cream
1 C. Canned Pumpkin Puree
1 C. Sugar
1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
½ C. Whole Pecans
¾ C. Sugar
½ C. Coconut Oil
1 tsp. Almond Extract
1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a 9-inch pie dish with coconut oil or butter. Cut bread into 1- inch squares and place into dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk whipping cream, eggs, pumpkin puree, sugar and pumpkin pie spice until fully blended.
- Pour mixture over the bread pieces and place in oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While baking, prepare the topping. On low heat add all the ingredients for the topping to a small sauce pan. Once fully melted and blended turn heat to low to keep warm.
- 10 minutes before the bread dish is done baking, add the whole pecans and continue to cook.
- When complete, remove from oven and drizzle the sauce over the bread. Serve immediately.