PEACH COBBLER CUPS
Featured ProductMountain White
Pull-apart style peach dessert made with glazed diced bread and crumble topping.
1 C. Cane Sugar
½ C. Butter, melted
1 Egg, whisked
½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 Tbsp. Gluten-free All-purpose Flour
8 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread, diced
6 Fresh Peaches – pitted, skinned, and diced
4 Tbsp. Butter, softened
¼ C. Sugar
¼ C. Brown Sugar
¼ C. GF All-purpose Flour
Pinch of Salt
¼ C. Chopped Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine the ingredients for the topping in a mixing bowl. Incorporate and set aside.
- To make the batter, whisk together the melted butter, egg, vanilla, and gluten-free flour.
- Layer the bread, batter, and diced peaches inside each lined well. Repeat until full.
- Scatter the crumble topping over each filled well.
- Bake until the tops are bubbly and golden, about 30 minutes.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 30 min