4 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-free Mountain White Bread, lightly toasted
¼ C. Mashed Avocado
1 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
¼ C. Mashed Sweet Potato
4 Eggs, cooked sunny-side-up
Salt-free Herbs and Seasonings Mix
¼ C. Whole, Raw Almonds
½ C. Micro-greens
- Using a steak knife, cut mouths into the toast. Arrange the toast on a serving platter.
- Mix the avocado with the lemon juice and spread onto two slices. Spread the other two slices with mashed sweet potato.
- Cut 4 thin slices from the top quarter of the heirloom carrots for the inner eyes. Reserve the rest (intact) for ears.
- Sprinkle the “cheeks” with seasoning mix.
- Using the mouth of a shot glass, cut the eggs around the yolks to create eyes. Place the eggs/eyes onto each slice of toast, centered above the mouths.
- Add the almonds as teeth, the carrot tips as ears and the micro-greens as hair.
- Serve immediately.