MAPLE APPLE PECAN FRENCH TOAST
½ C. Milk
½ tsp. Cinnamon
¼ tsp. Ginger
¼ tsp. Nutmeg
1 Loaf Canyon Bakehouse Heritage White Bread
¼ C. Butter
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk and spices.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle and add 1 Tbsp. butter.
- Working one at a time, coat each slice of bread with the batter on both sides before adding to the skillet.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, flipping mid-way through, until golden brown.
- Assemble the French toast on serving plates with toppings, as desired.
- Serve with maple syrup.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 15 min