Classic Gluten-Free Stuffing
Recipe created by Delightfully Gluten Free
- 2 loaves of Canyon Bakehouse Whole Grain Mountain White Bread
- 1/3 cup butter
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- Approx. 1 cup turkey or chicken broth (I added more. Make sure it’s gluten-free!)
- Approx. ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Toast Canyon Bakehouse Whole Grain Mountain White Bread until slightly brown and cool completely. Once cooled, crumble bread into a large bowl.
- Sauté celery and onion in butter until softened, 5-10 minutes. Add onion/celery mix to toasted bread crumbs, then add seasonings. Mix well.
- Add enough milk to moisten then add 2 eggs and mix well. Next, add the broth until very moist and mix well. Transfer mixture to a greased shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50-60 minutes until cooked through golden brown. Slightly stir the stuffing halfway through baking time.