Italian Sausage with Peppers, Onions and Potatoes
INGREDIENTS (MAKES 8)
- Canyon Bakehouse Hot Dog Buns
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 sliced red potatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 8 pieces of Italian sausage
- 1 ½ teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of basil
- ½ teaspoon of crushed red peppers
- Prepare 12 x 9 baking dish by coating with extra virgin olive oil. Cover bottom of pan with sliced potatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add Italian sausage on top of potatoes. Layer sliced onions and peppers on top of sausage.
- Season again with salt, pepper and basil. Add crushed red pepper for a little spice.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min - 1 hour, or until potatoes are cooked through. Enjoy on Canyon Bakehouse Hot Dog Buns.
FEATURED PRODUCT: Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-Free Hot Dog Buns
Tags: Fall, Back to School, Holidays