Bite-sized pieces of golden chicken are seasoned to perfection, making incredibly flavorful and wholesome “nuggets.”
- 1 lb. Chicken Tenders
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 C. Breadcrumbs, made with 5-6 slices Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread, dried
- ¼ C. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Coarse Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Cut the chicken tenders into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the ingredients for the breadcrumb mixture together in shallow dish.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate shallow dish.
- Warm the oil in a deep sauté pan over medium heat.
- Working in batches, dip the chicken pieces into the egg and then the breadcrumb mixture before carefully laying into the hot oil. Watch for a moderate sizzle and adjust the heat as needed. Be sure not to crowd the pan.
- Cook the nuggets until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Allow the nuggets to cool slightly before serving.
Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min