Grilled Summer Panzanella
This seasonal salad combines fresh grilled peaches and focaccia bread with prosciutto, heirloom tomatoes, arugula and creamy burrata cheese.
- 1 loaf Canyon Bakehouse Rosemary Thyme Focaccia
- 8 oz. Burrata Cheese
- 2 Peaches, sliced
- 1 large Shallot, sliced
- 2-3 Heirloom Tomatoes, sliced
- 3 oz. Prosciutto
- 2 C. Fresh Arugula
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ C. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Honey
- ½ tsp. Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat the grill.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Season to taste and set aside.
- Slice the focaccia laterally and brush with olive oil. Brush the sliced peaches as well.
- Grill the focaccia, oiled side down, until crispy on the surface, about 3-5 minutes.
- Grill the peaches until grill marks are just visible. Cool slightly before salad assembly.
- On a platter, assemble the grilled peaches and focaccia, prosciutto, sliced tomatoes. Incorporate scoops of burrata as desired.
- To serve, sprinkle the assembled salad with fresh arugula and drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes