Sandwich Sushi Rolls
Keep lunch fun with this sushi-inspired ham and cheese sandwich idea made with our Heritage style Honey White Bread.
- 3 Slices Canyon Bakehouse Heritage Style Honey White Bread
- 3 Slices Ham
- 3 oz. Cheddar Cheese, cut into sticks
- 1 Small Zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- Black Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- Flat Parsley leaves, for garnish
- Removed the crusts from the bread with a knife.
- Roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin to flatten.
- Working one roll at a time, place a slice of ham on top of a flattened slice of bread and roll it tightly around one cheese stick.
- Secure each end with a toothpick, about ½ inch in from the sides.
- Cut the roll in half.
- Hold the roll in place and temporarily remove the toothpick before wrapping the outside of the roll with a long zucchini slice.
- Secure the roll again with the toothpick, pushing all the way through the roll.
- Place each roll (6 total) on end, on top of a flat parsley leaf.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds.
Yield: 6 rolls
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 0 min