Citrus Salad on Ricotta Toast
- 3 C. Fresh Arugula
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tangelos, peeled and sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Mint Leaves
- ½ C. Fresh Ricotta Cheese
- 4 Canyon Bakehouse Deli White Bagels, toasted
- Layer a serving plate with arugula, tangelo and oranges, avocado cucumber and onion slices.
- Arrange on a platter or on individual serving plates.
- Drizzle the salad with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with mint leaves.
- Serve the salad on top of toasted bagels, spread with fresh ricotta cheese.