New Potato Pizza
- 1 New Potato, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. White Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 Stalks Asparagus, steamed
- 2-3 Purple Pearl Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. Chevre
- ½ C. Arugula
- 1 Loaf Canyon Bakehouse Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia Bread
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the focaccia on the parchment. Arrange the sliced potato, pearl onion and asparagus on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar. Brush the vegetables with the mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the potato slices are tender. Allow to cool slightly.
- To serve, garnish the pizza with chevre and arugula.