Sweet Potato Salad with Rosemary & Thyme Croutons
- 1 Medium Sweet potato, coarsely chopped
- 2 Small Yukon Potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Leek, sliced to ¼ inch pieces
- 1 Sprig Sage, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- Sea Salt
- 1/4 C. Shaved Pecorino
- ½ Loaf Canyon Bakehouse Rosemary & Thyme Focaccia Bread, cubed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the chopped sweet potato, Yukon potato and leek with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and chopped sage. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the dressed and seasoned vegetables onto a prepared baking sheet. Bake on the upper oven rack for 20 minutes, or until just tender. Allow to cool slightly.
- Spread the cubed focaccia onto the other prepared baking sheet and bake on the lower oven rack for 10 minutes, until just golden and crisp. Allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard with salt and pepper, to taste. Dress the roasted vegetables.
- Toss the dressed vegetables with the croutons and divide among two medium salad bowls. Garnish with shaved pecorino to serve.