Salmon Burgers with Lemon Sriracha Aioli
- ¾ Lbs. Wild Salmon Fillet, finely chopped
- 1/3 C. Bell Peppers, diced
- 1/3 C. Gluten-free Panko
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic, divided
- 1 Egg
- ½ Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
- 2 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice, divided
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ¼ C. Mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp. Sriracha Sauce, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-free Hamburger Buns
- 3 C. Baby Arugula
- 1 Large Avocado, sliced
- 1 Large Tomato, Sliced
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, ½ tsp. garlic, 1 tsp. lemon juice and sriracha; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a medium bowl combine the salmon with the bell peppers, panko and garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg, Coconut Aminos, remaining lemon juice, and salt. Add to the salmon mixture and incorporate.
- Divide the mixture into 4 patties. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours prior to cooking.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cover and cook the patties until golden brown on both sides.
- To serve, load each bun with Lemon Sriracha Aioli, patties, arugula, avocado, tomato.