Spinach and Berry Salad with Feta, Lemon & Herb Focaccia
- ¼ C. Honey
- 1 Lemon, juiced (save the zest for breadsticks)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Poppy Seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon, honey, vinegar and olive oil. Whisk to emulsify.
- 4 C Baby Spinach
- ½ English Cucumber, sliced
- ½ C. Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- ½ C. Fresh Blueberries
- ¼ Red Onion, sliced
- ¼ C Sliced Almonds
- ¼ C. Feta, crumbled
- In a large serving bowl, mix the spinach, veggies, berries, almonds and feta.
- Toss the salad with dressing to server
- 1 loaf Canyon Bakehouse Rosemary and Thyme Focaccia Bread
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With bread knife, cut the focaccia ¾ of the way through, into 6-8 slices.
- Brush the tops and between the slices with olive oil.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta over the top and between each slice.
- Sprinkle the top with black pepper and sea salt, and bake for 20-25 minutes.