BBQ Chicken Focaccia Bread Pizza
- 1 Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Focaccia Bread
- olive oil for brushing and cooking chicken
- ¾ cup of store bought BBQ sauce (make sure it’s gluten free!)
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced thinly
- chopped parsley for topping
- Set the oven to broil
- Place the focaccia bread on a cookie sheet and brush with olive oil
- In a medium sauce pan, add one tablespoon of cooking oil and fry the chicken. Once it’s done, chop and place in a bowl and cover with BBQ sauce, making sure each piece if fully covered.
- Spoon the remaining BBQ sauce on the focaccia bread until it’s completely covered.
- Top with cheese, onion, red pepper and parsley.
- Place in oven and broil for 10 minutes, making sure to watch it so it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!