Creamy Crockpot Chicken Chili with Cheesy Croutons
For the soup
- 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 15 oz. of black beans
- 15 oz. of kidney beans
- 15 oz. of pinto beans
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 pound of chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- juice from ½ lime
- 1 jalapeno, chopped finely
For the bread crumbs
- 4 pieces of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Mountain White Bread
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of oil
Topping: grated parmesan cheese, cilantro and jalapenos
- Add all ingredients to a crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours
- Right before you are ready to serve the soup, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut off the crust on the bread and cut and set aside. Cut the white part of the bread into small squares.
- Place the bread on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese begins to get crispy on the bread.
- Serve the chili and top with cheese, croutons, cilantro and jalapenos. Enjoy!