Made by: @superfoodrunner
- 1 package of soba noodles, prepared according to the package
- Gluten Free Peanut Sauce, premade
- Sriacha to taste
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 piece of Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White Bread
- Toppings: cucumber, purple cabbage, sweet potato, avocado, carrot sticks, red beet, blueberries, pomegranate and hemp seeds
- Coat the soba noodles well with a gluten free peanut sauce, and then squeeze in some generous dollops of sriacha and taste. Add more if you like it spicy.
- To make the sweet potatoes, wash well and slice them into circles. then brush them lightly with coconut oil and dust lightly with cinnamon and cook in oven at 350 until cooked through and when they are starting to get golden brown. Cut off the crust of bread and cut into 2 triangular pieces. Lightly brush each piece with coconut oil and toast them in the oven.
- Put noodles on bottom of your bowl. Then arrange the vegetables and fruits of your choice on top. For this bowl, we used cucumber, purple cabbage, sweet potato, avocado, carrot sticks, red beet spiralized, blueberries, and pomegranate seeds.
- Season with sea salt and cracked black pepper and sprinkle with hemp seeds.