Campfire Chili Cheese Dogs
- 1 package of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-Free Hog Dog Buns
- 2 packages of hot dogs
- 2 cans of pre-made chili - We used Amy’s Organic
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Open your chili and pour into a bowl. Cut your hotdogs into bite sized pieces and add it to the chili.
- Spoon the chili hot dog mixture into your gluten-free Hot Dog Buns and sprinkle cheese on top of each dog.
- Make a foil tray (see photo) and place hot dogs inside, or wrap each hot dog individually. Cook over the fire on a grill.