Hot Lobster Roll
- Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Hotdog Buns
- 2 lobster tails
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs of fresh oregano, chopped finely
- juice from ½ lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small pan on medium heat, melt the stick of butter and add the garlic. Let simmer for 3 minutes, stirring often. Add the fresh oregano and let simmer for two more minutes. Turn down the heat to low.
- Boil 6 cups of water in a large pot. With the shells on, place the tails in the boiling water and reduce to simmer. Cook the tails for 1 minute per ounce of meat (Example: if each tail is 5 oz. cook for 5 minutes). Remove the tails from the hot water cut open the shell with kitchen scissors. Remove the meat and serve immediately with the oregano butter.