Hawaiian Style Hot Dog
The Spicy Sesame Teriyaki Aioli
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons of gluten free sesame teriyaki sauce (we used Organicville)
- juice from 1/2 lime
- sriracha to taste
- salt to taste
The Hot Dogs
- 1 cup of pineapple cut into small triangles
- hot dogs
- Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns
- Toppings: cilantro, radish, jalapeno peppers
- Cook the pineapple in a pan on the stovetop for about 10 minutes.
- On the grill, cook your hotdogs and, if desired, warm up your Canyon Gluten Free Bakehouse Hotdog Buns.
- Remove the dogs and buns from the grill when complete and add your sauce and toppings.