How about a coupon?
with some news to go with?
Get the first look at Recipes, New Products, Giveaways & Discounts! We promise, you’ll love it.
Get the Coupon >
Here is your link to download your Gluten-Free recipes guide:
Here is your link to download your Toast Tuesday guide:
Here is your link to download your #SammieSmash E-Book:
Spinach Artichoke Bagel Melt
- 2 Canyon Bakehouse Everything Bagels, separated and toasted
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- ½ can artichoke hearts (about 3 hearts), chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup lactose-free plain yogurt (can use regular or greek as well)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (regular or vegan)
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, and sauté the onions until translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, for about 1 minute.
- Add in the chopped artichokes, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and spinach and stir until spinach is wilted and heated through.
- Stir in the yogurt and let cook until heated through.
- Turn the oven broiler on high heat.
- To assemble the bagels, place face up on a large baking sheet and top with equal amounts of spinach artichoke dip and cheese.
- Cook under the broiler until the cheese is melted and golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.