Honey Buttered Ham and Cheddar Muffins
6 Canyon Bakehouse Honey Whole Grain English Muffins, halved
Honey Butter (see below)
¾ lb. Thinly Sliced French Ham
6 Slices (1 oz.) Cheddar Jack Cheese
¼ C Unsalted Butter, softened
2 Tbsp. Honey
- Place the softened butter and honey in a mixing bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the honey butter onto one half of each English Muffin.
- Top the butter with 2 oz. shaved ham and a slice of cheese.
- Place the muffin tops and wrap each sandwich in parchment paper. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to heat and serve, 3-5 days.
- To serve, place one muffin with the wrapper in the microwave for about 1 minute, until the butter and cheese are melted, and the ham is heated through.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 0 min